LPG Conversion Diesel
Diesel Positive Vapour Injection System
Positive Vapour Injection Systems on diesel powered vehicles. LP Gas is injected in conjunction with the diesel to improve combustion, which results in more power and fuel cost savings of up to 20%. Other advantages include reduced exhaust emissions, longer engine life and smoother running. In this system the ignition of diesel provides the spark for the LPG which, having a higher flash point than diesel, speeds the burn of the diesel and provides more complete combustion.
Increased power and torque, every engine will have an increase in power and torque. The faster burning means an improved power stroke. This results in more power from the same amount of fuel or the same power from less fuel.
Advantages of Gas over Diesel
- Engine runs on Diesel and automatically adds LPG
- Separate LPG gauge integrated for easy check of fuel levels
- LPG system fully integrates into engine bay
- Dyno tuned for optimum performance at our workshop (road tuned with laptop live data read out if no Dyno)
- Filler co-locates with or near Diesel filler or dual fillers for trucks.
- In the previous case study over 23% Savings.Less Gear changes = Less Driver Fatigue
- Increased Torque reduced point to point times
- Improved Combustion characteristics of diesel, which reduces carbon deposits and increases performance.
- Less engine noise runs smoother with better response.
- Owner Drivers and Fleet Managers report Longer Oil Life less filter changes and less sludge in the oil, = Longer engine lifeLess greenhouse gasses NOX cut typically by approx 50%.Proven Technologies Using the Positive Vapour Injection System.
- No ongoing GSM or Internet charges as system is tuned once a year.